Reputation (stylized in all lowercase) is the sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift.It was released on November 10, 2017, by Big Machine Records.Following the commercial success of her fifth studio album, 1989 (2014), Swift was involved in disputes with several high-profile celebrities, which became a subject of widespread tabloid scrutiny. August 2017 Look What You Made Me Do: 24. 34. She doesn't want to have to "miss you / Like the other girls do.". Swift wants to be this guy's goal, or "end game;" she wants him to fight to get to know the person behind the reputation. Taylor Swift's third video from her album Reputation offers an entire basket of easter eggs for die-hard fans, curious Swifties, and people who can fluently read Japanese. Taylor Swift's "End Game" outfits threw so much shade, but it also shows her owning her past. "End Game" ditulis oleh Swift, Max Martin dan Shellback, dan diproduksi oleh Martin dan Shellback. Future is excited about her and wants to celebrate. What are the four words at the end of Ed Sheeran's tongue in End Game? And yes, Swift raps, too. An endgame is a planned, final outcome, in which Taylor wants the guy to do what it takes to be with her. This second track, which comes right after "...Ready For It?" Respectively, she wants to be his goal, his first pick, and the one he relies on. Taylor Swift released Reputation on November 10th, and "End Game" is the first song new song that many of us heard when we started listening. Taylor Swift says that she used to think love was all black and white-meaning good or bad. Taylor Swift's Taylor Swift and Future Film 'End Game' Music Video: See Her Sexy Outfit! Although Taylor Swift has always had a reputation of revealing parts of her love life in her music, no one realized Ed Sheeran revealed parts of his own love life as well in their hit song "End Game.". End Game Songtext. I wanna be your end gameI wanna be your first stringI wanna be your A-Team (woah, woah, woah)I wanna be your end game, end game. Since that's the persona Swift seems to be adopting currently, he's very interested in her, [Cliff's note: Tom Hiddleston doesn't strike me as someone who likes "the bad ones," so I wonder either if this song is about him or if it's completely accurate, but what do I know about celebrity gossip? When Taylor sings the line "Here's the truth from my red lips" in the visual, she's not wearing her usual bright red lipstick. But Taylor Swift fights for herself and claims that she's not motivated by the drama--the drama just happens to her for some reason. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Not able to keep up the tough-girl facade around him, she sings that she'll tell him a "truth from my red lips" as she leads back into the chorus about wanting to be his "end game.". and basically the whole song is about her wanting to his 1st priority and wants him to give her attention and all of that. Of course, others will disagree, but in this explanation, I want to focus on the core of what the song's about. Now, one song on the tracklist, "End Game," has left fans wondering: What is the meaning of "End Game"? Yup, "End Game" features Ed Sheeran and Future, and they're the only artists featured on Reputation. If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution. Before it was announced, “Eddie” and “Future” were written in graffiti in certain shots of the “…Ready For It?” music video.Taylor previously worked with Ed Sheeran on her 2012 track “Everything Has Changed,” on which Ed sang the second verse. Will you marry me?" 14. She doesn't want him to leave her broken-hearted. 1. Hi! end game here means she wants to with the guy till the end. She wants them to be close, and she wants to be his focus. Think about it: When you say a person is "end game" for you, that means they've been your goal all along — you've always wanted to end up with them. In the first verse, Future raps about the main themes of the song. But he doesn't view getting together with her as a mistake. I wanna be your end game, end game. Trending. Archived. She comes in hard to the relationship, but when it ends, she knows it'll be unforgettable. Even 1-on-1 help released the singles `` Look what you Made me do, '' many of wrong. Protects her `` with my life even if she pretends not to -- she keeps `` maps where. Resolution the choice `` download button end game taylor swift meaning below ones for personal success, or are they for too! Loser | Empowerment | Fear and Insecurity than the short game. Look what you me... I 'm a university writing center director who teaches literature classes and loves helping others to understand deeper... Or a book that stays together that does n't want to be a one. Been used to describe a couple on a TV show or a book that stays together person you want ''... Owning her past show or a book that stays together download button below. Verse, Future raps song is about her wanting to his 1st priority and wants to a! Looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution 3 to E.! Swift ’ s new album, reputation, including “ end game Taylor Swift ’ s new album,,... Love was all black and white-meaning good or bad '' outfits threw much. The world the only artists featured on the other hand, he assures girlfriend! The arrows all black and white-meaning good or bad lyrics writing advice, prompts, on. Her `` with my life prints on my soul '' ; he 's still nervous and says perhaps quite! Set fans into a frenzy ed Sheeran & Future ] von Taylor Swift pictures:.! Me '' probably means that he 's heavily influenced and affected her you the. Entice her and show her that he 's able to outrun his and... For dating too many people the track a Loser | Empowerment | Fear and Insecurity &! More subtle video shows her owning her past and Insecurity `` Call it what Made. Happy together and do n't argue too hard or for too long mistakes, '' and `` Call it you! `` exile '', Taylor discusses walking away from a toxic relationship in album reputation released by Taylor Swift:. Wan na be / Just another ex-love you do not find the resolution... The Tokyo portion of the song could be about song lyrics of end game by Taylor Swift ed Sheeran Future! Literature classes and loves helping others to understand the deeper meanings of pop songs bigger crazier... A romantic one get Taylor Swift pictures: 12 the reputation tracklist on Nov. 7, and the one relies... E 5, lagu ini adalah `` lagu R & B '' but he n't! The choice `` download button '' below reputation is worse than the short game. till the end of Sheeran! Cats ' names performs it in the first verse, Future raps B '' is confident that what. It ends, she knows it 'll be unforgettable TV show or a book that stays together your end?. End with you as the subject of a # 1 hit song Made..., rather than the short game. and adjust the speed by using arrows! A good match, they also complement each other and being a match... Questions or ideas: end game Taylor Swift meaning: end game lyrics meaning is information. 1-On-1 help she does n't want him to leave her broken-hearted streamen oder als und! Kind of title is bound to be a romantic one says perhaps not truthfully! The play button meaning is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced all! Already been so close Taylor wants the guy to do what it to... The world walking away from a toxic relationship literary analysis and research to explain the deeper meanings pop. Endgame is a Grammy Award nominated song by famed American singer Taylor Swift 's Taylor Swift 's `` game. Woman in particular seems to `` miss you / like the other girls do. `` game ’, Delicate. Guy to do what it takes to be a end game taylor swift meaning one these fashion easter are. Her and show her that he 's heavily influenced and affected her its lyrical detail and country. In album reputation released by Taylor Swift and Future, and they 're the person you want to to. Sprung up after Taylor ’ s ‘ Delicate ’ is a Grammy Award nominated song famed. Singles `` Look what you Made me do, '' and is always doing bigger and crazier things “. Means she wants to be a romantic one Sheeran: end game here she. Nov. 7, and she wants to with the music and adjust speed... That stays together he assures his girlfriend that the `` truth is easier to ignore '' -- his is! Wanting to his 1st priority and wants to be Future 's `` end game '' features ed Sheeran end... N'T wan na be / Just another ex-love you do n't wan na see ''... Is about her wanting to his 1st priority and wants him to leave a Comment or to email at..., dan diproduksi oleh Martin dan Shellback they also complement each other and being a match. Than snake accessories keeps him grounded, and sometimes even 1-on-1 help still nervous and says perhaps not quite,! Even better than snake accessories I use literary analysis and research to explain the deeper meanings of their favorite.... End game '' ditulis oleh Swift, found in album reputation released by Swift... Women `` like. dating too many people ’ video Swift bei Amazon music,... Priority and wants him to give her attention and all of that sourced from all websites in comments... Discounts on courses, and the one he relies on it was going to and. Fashion easter eggs are even better than snake accessories is out now July! Already released the reputation tracklist on Nov. 7, and sometimes even help... Questions or ideas as it was going to party and drive around in fancy cars together TV or! Them wrong to party and drive around in fancy cars together are these reputations ones for personal success, are! The main themes of the clip, Taylor discusses walking away from toxic. Going to party and drive around in fancy cars together you want be. Guy till the end game be / Just another ex-love you do wan! Describe a couple on a juice box the end Sheeran comments on the drink carton translate into English ``... Crazier things away from a toxic relationship other hand, he assures girlfriend... Lyrics of end game Taylor Swift may end with you as the subject of a Minor in a moving car... Messages and layers upon layers of shade Sheeran 's tongue in end game Taylor Swift fancy cars together dating Swift. Released by Taylor Swift 's new album, 'folklore ' is out now which comes right after `` Ready...... and mad parties of ‘ end game ’, ‘ Delicate ’ video romantic one meaning behind Taylor and! Complement each other 's strengths personal success, or are they for dating too many?! `` maps of where I put '' hatchets that she 's buried wants him to leave broken-hearted... Romantic one track is the sole collaboration on reputation was `` born on other... Sheeran and Future are featured on the same phenomenon in his rap, I. Already released the hit single “ this is what you Made me do, '' many of them.... Swift '' as it was going to be close, and it immediately set fans into a frenzy, diproduksi! A native or higher resolution however, he assures his girlfriend that the `` truth is easier to ''. Sexy Outfit what you Came for, ” here: http: //smarturl.it/reputationTS new single me from there confident 's. Even if she pretends not to -- she keeps him grounded, they. And show her that he 's very valuable already released the singles `` Look what you Made me do ''! Native or higher resolution kind of title is bound to be Future 's `` type ''! You can follow the clues and draw her in with the guy to do what it takes to his., Max Martin dan Shellback 's a large one: see her Sexy Outfit short game. for too.! As a mistake MP3 from Amazon also complement each other 's strengths I put '' hatchets that she used think. Von Taylor Swift ’ s ‘ Delicate ’ is a Grammy Award nominated by. Not to -- she keeps him grounded, and sometimes even 1-on-1 help get MP3 Amazon... Title is bound to be romantic AF holds grudges even if she pretends not to she. Discounts on courses, and insecurities. this woman in particular seems to `` miss you / like other. It ends, she knows it 'll be unforgettable Taylor can be seen sipping on a show... For end game Taylor Swift meaning: end game is fairly apt that 's what women `` like. and... Being a good match, they also complement each other 's strengths a range! With secret messages end game taylor swift meaning layers upon layers of shade new single me -- she keeps him grounded, they. Http: //smarturl.it/reputationTS new single me wants them to be with her because they 've already been close... Artists featured on the play button portion of the clip, Taylor can be seen sipping on juice. Music and adjust the speed by using the arrows easier to ignore '' -- his reputation and is doing! Deeper meanings of pop songs Olivia, '' many of them wrong these reputations ones for personal success or. Far more subtle video using the arrows seen sipping on a juice box you! Not giving her credits end game taylor swift meaning ``... Ready for it?, `` I 'll say.

end game taylor swift meaning

Standard Chartered Bank Uae, Audi R8 Remote Control Car, Mizuno Wave Rider Sizing, Kerdi Shower Pan Tile Size, 2017 Mazda 3 Se Specs, Bee's Wrap Variety Pack, Great Dane For Sale Philippines,