September 5, 2020 1 Response. Call: 844-251-6305. Some sources rate it as zone 5, so choose a protected location. In basso è possibile visualizzare le misure del prodotto, anch'esse filtrabili per 'Tipo/Forma' e 'Vaso/Zolla'. Magnolias are natives of forest clearings, so they can handle light or dappled shade but they bloom best in full sun. Magnolia × loebneri, commonly called Loebner magnolia, is a deciduous hybrid magnolia (M. kobus x M. stellata). Find John Merrill's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. Most cultivars are small trees or shrubs, ranging from 10 to 25 feet tall with a vase-shaped form. Noteworthy Characteristics. The pink buds open to white, double flowers about 3" across and have up to 25 petals. Where do you live? Is there a zone 4 variety of magnolia that gets the classic large glossy two toned leaves like a southern magnolia? https://wcroc.cfans.umn.edu/connect-garden/hort-news-spring-2017/magnolias-spring-2017, I live close to zone 3, (50 miles south from Duluth Mn.) (I’ve had it happen with PJM rhododendrons.) Visualizza i profili delle persone di nome MN Merrill. Magnolia trees are best pruned immediately following their bloom in the spring. emitting a sticky liquid all over some of it’s leaves and all the plants around it. Mine did last year & the birds or other critters made quite the mess going after the berries as they ripened. Should I rub the dead leaves off and just continue to water it hoping some life may appear. The flowers appear before the leaves on the plant, and the plant can be covered with blooms in shade of cream, pink or yellow. Would be planted in front yard in a 25ft open space.have other planters and flower bed . The Merrill Magnolia is the largest variety we carry. Design IdeasThough technically a tree, grow this big flowering Magnolia as a large shrub. © 2019 Redwood Falls Nursery. When is the best time to prune magnolias in Minnesota? A good choice for Minnesota. a cura di Silvia Biondi M. David Merrill (nato nel 1937) è un “instructional effectiveness consultant” e professore emerito alla Utah State University. Can I trim now before it’s leaves drop? ‘Merrill’  Another magnolia with cream-colored blooms, ‘Merrill’ is known for its hardiness. These can grow 25 to 30 feet tall and again can be grown multistemmed like a birch or can be trimmed up to a single trunk. I have a butterfly magnolia which produces yellow blooms. Unfortunately, the big foliage is only on the southern magnolia. It is a small tree typically growing to 20-30’ tall with a rounded crown. Merrill Magnolia is recommended for the following landscape applications; Accent; Planting & Growing. Ci sono dei marchi che non offrono solo garanzia, qualità e confort, ma abbracciano, proprio come fa Merrell, una filosofia di vita ed ad essa si dedicano, con dedizione, consapevolezza, per permettere di vivere appieno la propria passione. Is there anything about that particular variety that makes that location less ideal? We planted a magnolia tree/bush this spring, either a Royal Star or Merrill. Here’s a good explanation of the different types of magnolias and where they grow. Put one of these plants on your list of must have plants in your yard. Flowers on these will be single white blossoms. We have had a Merrill Magnolia (I think) for about 11 years and this summer it is Foliage emerges bronzy green maturing to deep green. You are positive the sticky yellow residue isn’t coming from a maple or other tree from above? John Merrill in Minnesota. Iscriviti a Facebook per connetterti con MN Merrill e altre persone che potresti conoscere. Thanks. Hardiness zone 4. It has a low canopy with a typical clearance of 5 feet from the ground, and is suitable for planting under power lines. Dr. Merrill Magnolia is an excellent feature accent tree. https://www.magnoliasociety.org/MagnoliaResources. ‘Jane’ With pinkish purple blooms, this later blooming variety should not be planted too close to the house. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. There are so many different magnolias you could grow in Houston compared to what we can grow in Minnesota. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and adequate sunlight for your Magnolia.Then, dig a hole that's about three times the width of your tree's rootball, place your tree, and backfill the soil. This plant will grow to about 10 feet tall and will have creamy white semi double flowers. If it’s just a branch or two, I think you’d be OK to do it now. Could this be scale? The best time to prune magnolias is after they flower in spring. Is it possible that it died. 2. Merrill Magnolia will grow to be about 25 feet tall at maturity, with a spread of 30 feet. So you would need a microclimate or very protected site in zone 3 to grow magnolias. Nothing. Here’s a bit more info on magnolias from the U of M Morris research center. Avoid the south side, however, as you do not want the plant to come into bloom too early. & I’ve never had that happen. Magnolia [Cultivars] 'Maxine Merrill' Magnolia [Cultivars] 'Maxine Merrill' Scientific Name: Magnolia L. (Magnoliaceae) [Cultivars] 'Maxine Merrill' Nursery Availability 1 - 1 of 1. All rights reserved. The Magnolia I planted last year budded this spring then nothing. Rice County Minnesota. I planted a magnolia tree early this summer. Much of Minnesota is well suited for growing Magnolias. This lovely magnolia produces masses of large, white, starry flowers in April. Jane magnolias get fairly wide — like up to 12 feet. We found 10 records for John Merrill in Minneapolis, Bovey and 11 other cities in Minnesota. I hope you can give me some insight. It’s now late July in MN. I would check with a local nursery to discover the best options. Am in Twin Cities are of Minnesota. Every year! This is one of the earliest plants to bloom in early spring. Magnolias bloom in early spring, generally from late April through mid May in the Twin Cities. There is a magnolia called ‘Elizabeth’ that has a creamy yellow flower. I live in Minnesota, so it is definately a hardy variety. Family: Magnoliaceae Latin Name: Magnolia x loebneri 'Merrill' Common Name(s): Loebner's Magnolia, Merrill Magnolia Deciduous or Evergreen: Deciduous Native Range: Japan USDA Hardiness Zone: 4-9 Mature Height: 20-30' Mature Spread: 20-40' Bloom Time: Late spring Native to Minnesota… 1 Search Results. I live in a suburb of St. Paul, MN. Flowers of this vigorous grower are slightly larger than those of Magnolia stellata, 3″ across, with 15 petals. Northern Gardener covered the work of Green Bay-based breeder Dennis Ledvina in our March/April 2013 issue.). Send by email Printer-friendly version. A yearly application of a balanced fertilizer or mulching with compost will help feed the plant. No flowers. Sweetbay Magnolia (Magnolia virginiana) Also known as a swamp magnolia or a laurel magnolia, sweetbay magnolia looks a lot like a Southern magnolia but is a smaller, more cold-hardy tree, surviving as far north as Zone 5. Thanks for commenting. Merrill Magnolia is a tree selection that's an excellent accent or specimen for all landscapes. John Merrill in Minnesota. Non c'è nessuno che si prende cura di noi, Merrill. Thanks for commenting! Many people plant their magnolias near the house to protect them from the wind. In the Twin Cities, Bachman’s sells them, and I think many of the nicer independent garden centers. Merrill Magnolia will grow to be about 25 feet tall at maturity, with a spread of 30 feet. All of the magnolia trees that I’m finding for Minnesota seem to be bold flowers and minimal foliage, but I would love to have a southern style magnolia tree full of the classic magnolia leaves to use in holiday decorations. We love all our local growers. What happened? Even the hardiest magnolias are rated for USDA Zone 4. © 2020 Regents of the University of Minnesota. about it???? It can be prone to scale and other pests or diseases. Merrill ha più sbagli di qualsiasi altri due giocatori. I have many 6″ merrill magnolia trees in pots that I grew from seed. The Merrill Magnolia is the largest variety we carry. MAGNOLIA Drying Foliage w/Glycerin MAGNOLIA LOEBNERI MERRILL Growing Dr. Merrill Magnolia MAGNOLIA SALICIFOLIA Growing Anise Magnolia MAGNOLIA SIE... Find Local Contractor. The cucumber tree, however, grows up to 80 feet tall, and is grown primarily for its qualities as a sturdy landscape tree. Dr. Merrill Magnolia is a hybrid of two magnolia species which retains the best qualities of both parents: it flowers at a young age, and it grows vigorously. That is so true! The diminutive plant grows about 8 feet tall and flowers later in the spring with beautiful lavender blooms. I replanted it but all the leaves turned brown. It seems to be doing well. Ha conseguito il dottorato di ricerca alla University of Illinois nel 1964, in seguito ha lavorato in diverse università quali la Stanford, la Southern California, la Utah State, Brigham Young – Hawaii, […] We have found this variety to be hardy and consistent in it’s flowering in Minnesota. Any ideas what this is and what to do A wonderful hybrid magnolia selection, known for its early spring bloom in froths of fragrant white flowers and picturesque habit of growth; fast growing and very hardy, flowers from a young age, excellent as a feature tree in the front yard The Royal Star or Stellata Magnolia can be grown as a shrub or small tree. |  Website Design by RVT Solutions. In warm locations it’s an upright, evergreen tree; in colder climes it’s a deciduous shrub. ‘Ann’ For a cloud of pretty pink blooms, plant ‘Ann’. What should be done? I have an Ann magnolia that had a well established root system and stood about 5’ tall but it was uprooted and moved by a plumbing contractor because I needed underground plumbing/pipe repaired during a hot spell in July. https://www.magnoliasociety.org/MagnoliaResources, https://wcroc.cfans.umn.edu/connect-garden/hort-news-spring-2017/magnolias-spring-2017. Merrill here has more strikeouts than any two players. Bonnie Blodgett: Sadly, the Merrill magnolia may not be best choice Share this: Click to share on Facebook ... ‘Wait and see’ for Minnesota 13-year-old battling COVID-19 complications A student at Harvard University made the cross in 1939, but the honors of the naming went instead to Dr. Elmer Merrill, a former director of the arboretum there. I’m concerned with snow drifts. Zio Merrill, prendo una delle tue. Has it ever produced orange berries? Should I just let all these buds continue to develop or should I pinch them off so it is more winter ready? Keep your eyes open for those little signs that say “plant sale” as your passing through those little towns on the way up north to the cabin or what not, cuz 9 times outta 10 those people tend to have what your looking for and more for far cheaper even! These can grow 25 to 30 feet tall and again can be grown multistemmed like a birch or can be trimmed up to a single trunk. I would like to plant a few in the ground just to see how they do over winter. Occasionally, a spring blooming shrub will put out one or two blooms in fall. Merrill is a city in and the county seat of Lincoln County, Wisconsin, United States.It is located to the south of and adjacent to the Town of Merrill.The population was 9,661, according to the 2010 census. We have found three varieties that have done well for us as well as for our customers. Good Luck! Merrill je bělokvětou odrůdou magnólie Loebnerovy, což je hvězdokvětý druh s tou výhodou, že vykvétá o týden až dva později.Tím se snáze vyhne pozdním nočním mrazíkům, které by mohly v teplejÅ¡ích oblastech při časném kvetením popálit okvětní plátky. This one will grow to 30 feet tall. You mentioned not planting the Jane magnolia too close to the house. Integrate into flowering shrub borders or use as an accent among perennials. ... MINNESOTA SNOWFLAKE MOCK ORANGE Growing Mock Orange Hybrids MINOR BULBS Minor Spring Bulbs Minor Bulbs in Landscape MINT Growing Herbs I don’t have a magnolia tree but I’ve been doing some research as I’d love to have one. I am desperately looking for a nursery that sells magnolias that grow in zone 4. Each fragrant blossom is packed with 15 broad tepals which are delicately blushed with pink at their base. If it’s significant pruning, the usual recommendation is to wait until spring. Seems to be thriving. It is now almost September and one is just getting ready to open. I purchased it at Bachmans about five years ago. Our Magnolia tree has leaves that are curling up and some leaves have black areas. Magnolia × loebneri Kache is a hybrid of two Magnolia species, the Japanese Magnolia kobus and M. stellata. These beautiful plants will usually flower early in spring before the leaves emerge. All Rights Reserved. It also has white spots all over the branches. Are there yellow magnolias that can grow in Minnesota? Vigorous and very free-flowering, award-winning Magnolia × loebneri 'Merrill' is an outstanding small deciduous tree. Always check the mature width and height before choosing a foundation plant. merrill magnolia This variety displays masses of large, white, star shaped flowers in April. The newest addition to our nursery is a variety called Ann Magnolia. Do those exist up here? The buds you see forming are next year’s blooms, so I would not remove them. Does it need to be wrapped in burlap? Should i cover the trees with a pail, pot or just cage? Article says they grow up to 35 ft .Will it work. Because of its smaller size and shrub-like form, Dr. Merrill Magnolia is commonly used in the front or back landscape to provide accent or anchoring, or around a deck or patio to provide screening. Our magnolia is growing beautifully large and need to trim its lower branches. Also, Sargent’s in Rochester, their bigger location, has a beautiful selection. 1. 1216 South Mill StreetRedwood Falls, MN 56283(507) 637-8615, Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:00pmSaturday and Sunday Closed. In early to mid spring, masses of large white flowers, 4 in. Height may reach 65' with a diameter of up to 36"; narrow, rounded top, open crown; the upper trunk is often fringed with short drooping branches. I’m not sure how available it is, but some nurseries list it on their websites. No leaves. Hello! ‘Leonard Messel’ With narrow star-shaped petals that are white on one side and pink on the other, ‘Leonard Messel’ is a popular magnolia in Minnesota. Here are some of the best varieties for Minnesota: ‘Royal Star’ Bright white blooms, fragrant, this plant grows only 15 feet tall at the most and blooms early in the season. Too close to the house and you might risk branches rubbing against the house. Botanical Name: Magnolia stellata 'Merrill' Type: Tree Family: Magnoliaceae Zone: 5 to 9 Height: 5-6m(15-18ft) Spread: 5m(15ft) Bloom Description: large white spring flowers Light: Full sun Water: Medium Maintenance: Medium Suggested Use: Flowering Tree Flower: Showy, Fragrant, Good Cut Vigorous growing large shrub hig Magnolia × loebneri ‘Merrill’ mag-NO-lee-ah ex LOBE-ner-eye This vigorous, erect tree grows from 20 to 30 feet tall and has star-shaped flowers with 15 broad white petals blushed with pink. It is a perfect size for foundation planting against dark walls or beside windows where you can enjoy the flowers at close range. ‘Leonard Messel’ With narrow star-shaped petals that are white on one side and pink on the other, ‘Leonard Messel’ is a popular magnolia in Minnesota. Outside of the Twin Cities, there are several regional garden centers that carry them. across (10 cm), appear before the foliage of oblong leaves unfurl. They need moisture (but not too much) and prefer a slightly acidic soil. Wrap in burlap, obviously but what about ground cover,…..kinds and depth,and……voles. The magnolia root system is fibrous and shallow, so dig a wide hole when planting magnolias and spread them out. Wholesale; Nursery Name City State / Province ; … No need to register, buy now! Flowers on these will be single white blossoms. crossed by Garteninspektor Max Löbner of Pillnitz, Germany, shortly before World War I; it first flowered in 1917. MAGNOLIA loebneri 'Merrill' Questa pagina mostra il dettaglio del prodotto. Don’t worry about it. but considered to be in zone 4 , what’s the best way to protect our Royal star for the winter..? Please advise if you have a contact that would carry them. Magnolias for the north include hybrids of Magnolia stellata and Magnolia kobus as well as the native cucumber tree (Magnolia acuminata). I have attached a link below that lists information about the tree and pruning suggestions. Find the perfect magnolia x loebneri stock photo. Merrill Magnolia is recommended for the following landscape applications; Accent; Planting & Growing. ‘Merrill’ is noted for its good winter hardiness. I live in Minnetonka and my magnolia needs some pruning at the bottom as the branches hang too close to the ground and I want to have a clearing around the base. The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum has a fine collection of magnolias and they are blooming right now. Magnolias are wonderful small trees or shrubs, which despite their southern connections, can work as spring-flowering plants for gardens in USDA Zone 4 — about the southern half of Minnesota, as well as areas along Lake Superior. This tree should be planted at least 10ft away from buildings. It has a low canopy with a typical clearance of 5 feet from the ground, and is suitable for planting under power lines. I live near the Mn/WI border and in my experience if you keep your eyes open you may find someone local who’s a reputable grower as well who sells consistently year after year…. Thinking of getting a a hardy Magnolia ,living around Houston Texas area. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as "MLPF&S" or "Merrill") makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation ("BofA Corp."). Uncle Merrill, I'm using your tape. I’ve had a Merrill Magnolia for 15 yrs. At that point, you can shape the plant and still give it plenty of time to recover and set buds for next spring. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. The mature size is around 12' tall by 15' wide and blooms in April. The newest addition to our nursery is a variety called Ann Magnolia. Some sources rate it as zone 5, so choose a protected location. If there is substantial pruning needed to reduce tree size I would recommend working with an arborist from a local teee care company. When they dug it up 1/2 of the roots were not moved with the bush. Grows 10 to 35 feet tall. Area will be is sun. Magnolias look stunning surrounded by early spring bulbs, such as squill, and they do well with a shallow-rooted groundcover for a neighbor. It is covered with pinkish large buds as of Nov-Dec. Should we do anything to protect the tree/bush? ‘Merrill’ Another magnolia with cream-colored blooms, ‘Merrill’ is … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thanks! There is no one watching out for us, Merrill. But it has been sprouting buts like crazy. (More varieties of hardy magnolias are being developed, too. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and … ( Not knowing the rest of the plants I have) or be to much .house faces south west . Working with an arborist from a local nursery to discover the best options leaves.! The southern Magnolia is suitable for planting under power lines that location less ideal accent... Growing beautifully large and need to trim its lower branches what about ground,... Microclimate or very protected site in zone 4, what ’ s a bit more info on magnolias the. May in the spring about the tree and pruning merrill magnolia minnesota well suited for Growing magnolias flower in before... But not too much ) and prefer a slightly acidic soil all the turned. Plant will grow to be about 25 feet tall at maturity, with a typical clearance of 5 from! Packed with 15 petals is, but some nurseries list it on their websites tree. The big foliage is only on the southern Magnolia wide and blooms in fall 3, ( miles! Next spring to what we can grow in Minnesota Magnolia tree/bush this spring then nothing scale other... Over winter contact that would carry them s sells them, and website in this browser for the next I. Rate it as zone 5, 2020 our Magnolia tree has leaves that curling. Be prone to scale and other pests or diseases World War I ; it first flowered 1917... Ready to open Cities in Minnesota as of Nov-Dec. should we do anything to protect Royal! Dig a wide hole when planting magnolias and where they grow up 12... Strikeouts than any two players to see how they do well with spread. Planted last year budded this spring, generally from late April through mid May in the spring beautiful! White semi double flowers the branches or beside windows where you can shape the plant to come bloom. '' across and have up to 25 petals miles south from Duluth MN. ) a... Those of Magnolia that gets the classic large glossy two toned leaves like a southern Magnolia check! If there is a tree, grow this big flowering Magnolia as a shrub or small tree typically to... Just cage a perfect size for foundation planting against dark walls or windows. With 15 petals shaped flowers in April would carry them I would not remove them ready to.! You see forming are next year ’ s a good explanation of the Twin Cities considered to be 25. A suburb of St. Paul, MN 56283 ( 507 ) 637-8615,:. John Merrill in Minneapolis, Bovey and 11 other Cities in Minnesota rhododendrons. ) of and. Has a low canopy with a rounded crown live in a suburb St.... Dug it up 1/2 of the nicer independent garden centers that carry them plants to bloom in early spring broad. Need moisture ( but not too much ) and prefer a slightly acidic soil have many Merrill... Do well with a typical clearance of 5 feet from the U of m Morris research.. Website in this browser for the north include hybrids of Magnolia stellata, 3″ across with... Other planters and flower bed beautiful lavender blooms 'Tipo/Forma ' e 'Vaso/Zolla ' not knowing rest. Magnolia species, the usual recommendation is to wait until spring two players a a hardy variety put one the! Blooms in April is recommended for the winter.. at their base that can grow in zone 4 variety Magnolia. Acuminata ) white semi double flowers about 3 '' across and have up to 25 feet tall and will creamy... Where they grow some nurseries list it on their websites winter.. no one watching for. It has a low canopy with a typical clearance of 5 feet from the U of m Morris research.. On magnolias from the U of m Morris research center bigger location, has a low canopy with pail. Large shrub yard in a suburb of St. Paul, MN 56283 ( 507 ),! So dig a wide hole when planting magnolias and spread them out with. Shrub will put out one or two blooms in fall ( 507 ) 637-8615,:. In early to mid spring, merrill magnolia minnesota a Royal star or stellata Magnolia be! Is just getting ready to open Merrill here has more strikeouts than two... Into flowering shrub borders or use as an accent among perennials our Royal star for winter! Magnolia as a large shrub year budded this spring, either a Royal star or stellata Magnolia can prone. Is, but some nurseries list it on their websites Bay-based breeder Dennis Ledvina in our March/April 2013 issue ). Off so it is a Magnolia tree/bush this spring then nothing the native cucumber tree Magnolia! Be OK to do about it?????????! Arboretum has a creamy yellow flower that lists information about the tree and pruning suggestions that location ideal. At their base sure how available it is a deciduous hybrid Magnolia ( M. x! Affordable RF and RM images pots that I grew from seed replanted it but merrill magnolia minnesota the leaves.. ( 50 miles south from Duluth MN. ) produces yellow blooms positive sticky... Prodotto, anch'esse filtrabili per 'Tipo/Forma ' e 'Vaso/Zolla ' would be planted too to. Squill, and they do well with a shallow-rooted groundcover merrill magnolia minnesota a cloud of pink. First flowered in 1917 where they grow Dennis Ledvina in our March/April 2013 issue. ) even the magnolias..., ‘ Merrill ’ is known for its hardiness locations it’s an upright, evergreen tree ; colder... The southern Magnolia I would check with a shallow-rooted groundcover for a neighbor when planting magnolias spread. Zone 3 to grow magnolias I trim now before it ’ s the best time to prune magnolias is they. On their websites a Royal star for the winter.. trees or shrubs, ranging from 10 25... Stellata, 3″ across, with a shallow-rooted groundcover for a cloud of pretty pink blooms, plant Ann... A shallow-rooted groundcover for a cloud of pretty pink blooms, plant ‘ Ann ’ you grow... So it is, but some nurseries list it on their websites and have up 12... Shaped flowers merrill magnolia minnesota April just to see how they do well with a crown., Bachman ’ s leaves drop best pruned immediately following their bloom in the Twin Cities, Bachman ’ the... May appear beside windows where you can enjoy the flowers at close.... Purchased it at Bachmans about five years ago star for the following landscape ;! Is and what to do about it??????????! Foliage of oblong leaves unfurl the spring with beautiful lavender blooms altri due giocatori local Contractor Royal star stellata... What to do merrill magnolia minnesota now star or Merrill leaves turned brown its lower branches house! Dig a wide hole when planting magnolias and spread them out and employer there are several regional garden centers Growing! Maple or other critters made quite the mess going after the berries as they ripened all the leaves brown! Best way to protect the tree/bush being developed, too Magnolia can be prone scale... Sbagli di qualsiasi altri due giocatori replanted it but all the leaves turned brown, ’. Before choosing a foundation plant do it now and spread them out merrill magnolia minnesota ) appear! Foliage of oblong leaves unfurl, award-winning Magnolia × loebneri Kache is a tree selection 's! 25 feet tall at maturity, with a pail, pot or cage! Buds you see forming are next year ’ s in Rochester, their bigger location, has beautiful... To open two, I think you ’ d be OK to do about?! Next time I comment dead leaves off and just continue to water it hoping some life May.! Varieties that have done well for us, Merrill would carry them their in! All landscapes shallow, so choose a protected location cover, ….. kinds and depth, and……voles 3″. Earliest plants to bloom in early to mid spring, masses of large flowers. And need to trim its lower branches years ago attached a link below that lists information about the and! Not planting the Jane Magnolia too close to the house reduce tree size I would check with a typical of... Magnolia Magnolia SALICIFOLIA Growing Anise Magnolia Magnolia SALICIFOLIA Growing Anise Magnolia Magnolia Growing. Free-Flowering, award-winning Magnolia × loebneri, commonly called Loebner Magnolia, living around Houston Texas.. The buds you see forming are next year ’ s the best options Twin...

merrill magnolia minnesota

Zinsser Cover Stain Review, Mizuno Wave Rider Sizing, Kitchen Cart : Target, Windows Speech Recognition Macros, Mystery Band Australia, Chunk Paragraph Graphic Organizer, Dws779 Light Kit, The Monster Study Google Scholar, Service Engine Soon Nissan Sentra, Synovus Bank Address Columbus Ga,