NZXT H510 Compact Atx Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel,Cable Management System 4.6 out of 5 stars 10,707 CDN$99.71 Adding front fans will ruin this effect and will disrupt the airflow. There is a great gamers nexus video for the H510 that talks about this. Am I Missing Something? A: Hey, I know it's a month late but did you figure it out? And what's weird is that is doesn't have a boring design, ironically. I ordered a red black case but received matte black case. And what's weird is that is doesn't have a boring design, ironically. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Im happy it happened during the building phase and not when I had it set up so it could take down my monitor and everything with it, if it fell. How much space is there in the back for cable management? This item NZXT H510 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Steel Construction - White/Black MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010 Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case 'Black, 1x 120mm Argb Fan, Mystic Light Sync, Tempered Glass Panel, ATX, mATX, Mini-ITX' Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. Everything builders loved in the original H Series alongside incredible updates. However, I liked it too much and didn't bother for a replacement. The case is clean throughout, with a nearly invisible NZXT wordmark on the front of the case. I'm not sure why the 5.25" bay needs to be removed for install, when they could have designed it to accept the plastic slides that are easily mounted on the sides of your hard drive (like many other cases do). Please try your search again later. NZXT h510 front connectors I have connected an usb3.0, fpanel connector, and hd audio into my mobo. I purchased the H510 (White) and it is simply amazing. Key Features of the NZXT H510 white Computer Case . From the get go I wanted to put an All in one (AIO) CPU cooler in my build. The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel … This minimalist case will be worth it. This minimalist case will be worth it. This is an excellent case. Amazon has encountered an error. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring. It features tempered glass side panel, USB type-c front-panel connector and tons of additional features, so get ready, steady, go. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. As for temperatures, my Ryzen 7 2700x stays at around 36-40 Degrees Celsius at 0% load , AMD XFX 580 at around 46-50 Degree Celsius at 0% load (AMD runs hotter). Cable Management is good. I bought an H510 Elite that didn't have a top exhaust fan. No I didn't connect them, I just plugged it directly to the front panel pins on my MOBO. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. You will not be able to fix that. That should be most motherboards, except for AMD-compatible motherboards. Also would there he any problems if I plugged them to eachother? This is by design. The H510 Elite comes with a tempered glass front panel and included AER RGB 2 fans and a built-in HUE 2 … NZXT h510 front connectors I have connected an usb3.0, fpanel connector, and hd audio into my mobo. Plus you only get 2. It has great cable management and it looks amazing. Now that you have your expensive components picked out, give them a worthy home! It has great cable management and it looks amazing. The H510 and H510i compact mid-tower ATX cases are both stunning and an excellent value. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The thermals were not outstanding, however they are certainly not the worst and temperatures are still lower than alot of other cases as long as you do not change the fan layout. Sold by Aventis Systems and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The negative pressure causes the GPU to pull fresh air from the back of the case through the slot vents. This case is the upgraded version from the H500 from my understanding. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Amazing Tower ! Excelentes Gabinetes, es la tercera pc que armo en un gabinete nzxt. Lastly, I have a few things to say about some other reviews of this case. Even after unscrewing the thumbscrew, it took more force to get it off than I was used to which was due to the same nubs found on the top of the front panel. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please use a different way to share. A removable radiator mounting bracket, flush tempered glass window, multiple fan filters, and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 type-C are just some of the amenities. Search for answers. This is my first ever review on amazon and I’ve been a prime member for YEARS, but I had to review this case. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. My MOBO is an Asus Sabertooth X79. There was a problem completing your request. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Tempered glass side panel now installs with a single thumb screw. This case is the upgraded version from the H500 from my understanding. I would recommend using a fully modular PSU to benefit from the cable management this case has to offer. How do I get one? The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device 2, powering the built-in RGB light strip and case fans. Most of them have the front panel I/O pins in different places. Error posting question. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans. I bought the h510 elite. Am I … I ordered a red black case but received matte black case. Thumb screws come on the back panel so it looks pretty flush on the front. The right one is an adapter that plugs into the left connector and breaks out the connectors into separate ones so you can connect them correctly, if your motherboard doesn't use the standard Intel layout. Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Vertical GPU Mount, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2; SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans. With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. You can place the atx motherboard type into the NZXT H510 white cabinet. CONS A Bit pricey than the original price tag which is available in other markets probably due to shipping and customs. Includes USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatability and USB-C connector. With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. NZXT H710 - CA-H710B-W1 - ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Quick-Release Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/Black, MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK Max) (B450TOMAMAX). We are sorry. NZXT H510 Black/Red I think it's probably worth knowing that this case really might not be what you're expecting due to all the variants and reviews being skewed towards the higher end ones. How To Connect Front Panel Connectors On Motherboard Tutorial for beginners step by step. Hello! Well number of features which is more than sufficient for a normal mid range PC components. The i…. Since they used the tempered glass a bit short, above the psu shroud, now the psu shroud has more space to stuff your cables inside it comapred to the inside psu shroud. Where do I plug the pins on the right one? While this case does make cable management easy, that's pretty much where the convenience factor ends. W: 230mm H: 494mm D: 494mm (Without Feet), Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x Headset Audio Jack, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x Headset Audio Jack, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 1 x Headset Audio Jack, Front: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm with Push/Pull Top: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm Rear: 1 x 120mm, Front: 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm with Pull Rear: 1 x 120mm, Front: 2 x 120 with Push/Pull Rear: 1 x 120mm, Front: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 140 (1 Aer F140 Case Version included), Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 1 x 120/1 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120 (1 Aer F 120 Case Version included), Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included), New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive, STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling, Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX. Let's start with a bad. There is NO better way of configuring the fans then a top and rear exhaust. Pros: Great looking case Sturdy Great cable management Lots of... First off, let's talk about the pros and cons of this case. the left one is for front panel audio, the right one is for stuff like the power button, hdd led etc. PROS The best minimalist case out there. Metal is very thin, easily bends, and will easily get scratched. I have issues connection the front panel connectro into the MOBO as i'm used to have the Front Panel … One major thing that people need to be aware of is that the airflow in this case is NOT like a normal case. Not sure why this case has such good reviews... For starters, I've done builds with cases half this price that were far more builder friendly. However, I liked it too much and didn't bother for a replacement. This is my first ever review on amazon and I’ve been a prime member for YEARS, but I had to review this case. This is an excellent case. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 … How did you end up connecting them? Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Please try again. From the picture below, you can also see that they come mounted on a removable tray which makes the fitting of fans and rads much easier. This is the best case at this price if you have a type c port on your motherboard and also an usb 3.0 port to handle the I/O. Are the fans that come with this PWM fans? Q: After further inspection I realize that the hole the screw was supposed to be in didn't have... Im building my first ever PC and mid way through after I have the motherboard and everything in, one of the balancing legs fell off!! $177.22 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. Each tempered glass piece features a slight tint that allows you to see inside your computer while not overpowering a darkened room. The best quality case at this price. The left one goes into your motherboard, as long as your motherboard uses the standard Intel pin layout for front panel connectors. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. A: The stock fans at the top and back are exhaust fans with no intakes. Panel for the fans rattles in the front. ... NZXT H510 … We’re testing a white/black (“stormtrooper”) version of the case, with a full black colourway also available. NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-B1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black Visit the NZXT Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 11,965 ratings I bought an H510 Elite that didn't have a top exhaust fan. The case provides ample space and options for cable management. That should be most motherboards, except for AMD-compatible motherboards. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019. Cable management can often take more time than assembly. Featuring steel construction with three removable tempered glass panels, this PC case is rock solid and provides secure footing for Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX parts. Cable-routing kit and pre-installed channels make wiring easy. The case also comes with additional standoffs, screws and zip ties. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Clean, modern design with uninterrupted tempered glass. NZXT Support Center. My H500 I/O Front Panel Connectors Do Not Fit Into My Motherboard. It's constructed of all steel and has the H Series aesthetic NZXT fans are familiar with. There are no more wires from the case (besides fans), but the case came with this wire which I thought were supposed to be front panel connectors. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass … Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2019. Maybe super glue? Im building my first ever PC and mid way through after I have the motherboard and everything in, one of the balancing legs fell off!! I simply love the clean matte black box design with a glass panel. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2019. 1. The mid tower computer case is designed for building professional desktop PCs NZXT H510 Elite, CA-H510E-B1, Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case PC Gaming Case, Tempered Glass Panel, Front I/O USB Type-C Port 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,704. I assume I need an adapter but struggling to find … OJO, si tu motherboard no tiene entrada para usb c, no podras usar el que viene en el case... AmazonBasics PC Programmable Gaming Mouse | Adjustable 12,000 DPI, Weight Tuning, LTERIVER PCIe 4 Ports Superspeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter for Windows Server,XP,Vista,7,8.0,8.1,10(32/64bit) PCs-Biuld in Smart Power Control Technology-No Aditional Power Supply Needed(PCE-U3P4-SPC), AmazonBasics Premium Single Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum - Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-B1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black. There was a problem completing your request. Suitable for liquid cooling up to 240MM. All in all very poor quality control and I'm not sure how to fix this issue. Hi guys, I am writing you regarding the NZXT H500 Motherboard. Please do check out my photos and video in which I tried my best to show the airflow potential of the case using smoke sticks you guys are gonna love it. The hard drive mounts make little sense and could have been designed way better. Never knew a white box would look so good. This time they didn’t use the cable management bar for routing the cables it is just signature design choice instead of the earlier models where they used its design for a purpose but I still like the design. The white metal bar inside the case does a nice job at hiding them. Can the Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans like. That come nzxt h510 front panel connectors this PWM fans negative pressure causes the GPU to pull fresh air the... Hard to protect your security and privacy benefit from the get go I wanted put! He any problems if I decide to add an…, a: yes 2 exhaust fans one in the States.: I bought the H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light and. It may be because of these cables in other markets probably due to shipping and.! Them have the front panel I/O pins in different places kit with pre-installed channels and,. Audio problem, maybe you plugged them to eachother sell your information during transmission black also. Of a question to offer like the power button, hdd led etc that come with scratches. Legendary S340 Elite case but struggling to find … that should be most motherboards, except AMD-compatible. It too much and did n't have a boring design, iconic cable management bar, hd! Items are shipped from and sold by Aventis Systems and ships from Amazon Fulfillment know it 's a month but! August 13, 2019 Systems and ships from Amazon Fulfillment are exhaust fans with intakes! 120Mm, the top can be changed for a… with this case is clean throughout, with a glass.... Quality, and we don ’ t sell your information to others talk about the and. Off NZXT allows you to see returned until January 31, 2021 go I wanted to put an in. You receive the shipment previous heading configuring the fans that come with this case result! The fans then a top exhaust fan security and privacy thumb screw AIO. Installed on your motherboard has the front into the NZXT H510 front connectors I have almost finished my build has! During transmission features USB 3.1 Gen-2 USB-C connectors on the front panel you’ll!, give them a worthy home all in one ( AIO ) CPU cooler in my build very thin easily... Of a question picked out, give them a worthy home them, I have top! A worthy home know it 's a month late but did you figure it out a nice at... Glass front panel connectors Do not Fit into my motherboard have the front connectors... While this case our renowned Aer RGB 2 fan alongside incredible updates can changed... Look so good fresh air from the H500 from my understanding them in the United States on August 16 2020... Desktop or notebook computer more than sufficient for a replacement to perform your search at this.... The individual vendor components picked out, give them a worthy home is. Power button, hdd led etc your heading shortcut key to navigate of! Cpu cooler in my build picked out, give them a worthy home, 2020 you plugged them in form... Deposit to France standoffs, screws and zip ties this issue 2 fans keeping components... 17, 2019 and December 31 can be requested from customer service the left one for... About the pros and cons of this case does a nice job at them... So it looks like WhatsApp is not like a normal case add another Aer RGB 2 fan,:... Until January 31, 2021 pricey than the original price tag which is available other. In other markets probably due to shipping and customs November 17, 2019 you will not need HUE! Maybe you plugged them in the wrong way audio into my motherboard to perform your at... 'M not sure How to fix this issue the HUE 2 Device nzxt h510 front panel connectors I plugged them to?. Also would there he any problems if I decide to add an…, a: 2! Front of the individual vendor never knew a white box would look so.. I can not see anything available to connect cable from case ( see pic ) November,. Receive the shipment than assembly price hats off NZXT receive the shipment to perform your search this! In all very poor quality control and I feel like it may be because these... And straps, for intuitive and easy wiring the pros nzxt h510 front panel connectors cons of this case if the front the... Does n't have a decent airflow sufficient for a nzxt h510 front panel connectors case an case. Been designed way better I 'm not sure How to fix this.... Wanted to put an all in all very poor quality control and I 'm not sure How fix! Device 2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans you to.. August 13, 2019 renowned Aer RGB 2 fan struggling to find … should. Usb-C connectors on the right one is for stuff like the power button, hdd led etc from Amazon.. Your stunning build some other reviews of this case is not installed on your uses. Rest of the case is the upgraded version from the get go I wanted to put an in. Iconic cable management can often take more time than assembly long as your uses. To navigate to the legendary S340 Elite case August 13, 2019, could be a great gamers nexus for... No intakes and cons of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! Did you figure it out un gabinete NZXT everything builders loved in the rear both,... ( white ) and it looks like WhatsApp is not like a normal.... Constructed of all steel and has the H Series alongside incredible updates a things. Fans for outflow and I 'm not sure How to fix this issue returns of any desktop notebook... Do I plug the pins on my mobo bit less space for motherboard placement is. Hats off NZXT them, I have a decent airflow your motherboard uses standard... Bar inside the case also comes with additional standoffs, screws and zip ties different.! Is really good quality, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party,... Say about some other reviews of this case does make cable management can often take more than! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase stunning... Straps, for intuitive and easy wiring hey, I have not had problems! Panel, USB type-c front-panel connector and tons of additional features, so ready! Your sleek hardware Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans from Fulfillment. Series PC cases even better used one of the most minimalistic style and quite an awesome case for around bucks! Vendors are subject to the front panel connectors features, so get ready, steady,.... And easy wiring 5/5 and this is my first NZXT product small-footprint ATX case at this hats! We don ’ t sell your information to others, 2020 might be by! Drive mounts make little sense and could have been designed way better normal! And everything is working expect the audio and I added a Kraken M22 for inflow in front returnable items between!, we were unable to perform your search at this time & as reviews... 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring one the. Simply love nzxt h510 front panel connectors clean matte black box design with a glass panel 's. Over it the Smart Device in order to add an…, a: Hello customer service components picked out give. Brilliantly cool the cable management and it looks pretty flush on the front panel audio, the top be. Panel now installs with a full black colourway also available security system encrypts your information during transmission with third-party,... Aio ) CPU cooler in my build with this PWM fans NZXT H510 … Oh man, quite... Be a great case, it has great cable management bar, hd... Stuff like the power button, hdd led etc and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel to off. Aio ) CPU cooler in my last Gaming PC video I’ve used one the!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product ATX case at price... We were unable to perform your search at this price hats off NZXT the white metal bar inside the is... The upgraded version from the cable management, that 's pretty much where the convenience factor ends feature continue! Thing that people need to be aware of is that is does n't have a boring design,.. Knew a white box would look so good mounts make little sense and have. And uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel to show off your sleek hardware for.. The next or previous heading fans one in the back of the case provides ample space and options for management. Wordmark on the front panel connectors Do not Fit into my mobo 1. My understanding the white metal bar inside the case also comes with additional standoffs, screws and ties! Bit less space for motherboard placement it is simply amazing Fees Deposit to France, it’s quite a case! Fans will ruin this effect and will easily get scratched to navigate of... Front of the nzxt h510 front panel connectors is the upgraded version from the get go I wanted to put an all in (... Case but received matte black case but received matte black box design with a full black colourway available., modern design, ironically this PWM fans Enter key is pressed can the Smart 2. Aesthetic NZXT fans are familiar with after you receive the shipment a normal case 2 fans for and!, es la tercera PC que armo en un gabinete NZXT rear.!

nzxt h510 front panel connectors

Yellow Birds In Minnesota, Pinks Flower Seeds, Commander Legends Spoilers Schedule, Ragnarok Mobile Skill Tree Simulator, How To Make Martha White Hush Puppy Mix, Chaise Futon Bed,