Use import to access built-in and user-defined packages into your java source file so that your class can refer to a … If your scripts access a lot of different Java classes, it can get awkward to use the full package name of the class every time. Java Packages and interface. Java Classes Questions: ... Write down the modifier of a method that makes the method available to all classes in the same package and to all the subclasses of this class. The class loader of this class is used to find the package. To import java package into a class, we need to use java import keyword which is used to access package and its classes into the java program. Each when we are using JDBC, we have to import these packages to use classes and interfaces in our application. All classes provided in the JDK that descend from java.awt.Component, as well as all their properties, automatically have persistence delegates. In Java if a fully qualified name, which includes the package and the class name is given, then the compiler can easily locate the source code or classes. At the beginning I used a factory and I registered all the classes in it and it worked, but now I want load all the classes in the package without knowing their names. Variable names should be short yet meaningful. This is used when you don't specify a modifier. ... A static method may be invoked before even a single instance of the class is constructed. 2. For example: java.lang, java.io, java.util etc. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of 60 core java and advanced java multiple choice questions and answers for freshers and experienced. We use packages to avoid name conflicts, and to write a better maintainable code. Once the data has been cached, it is possible to take advantage of faster searches of the loaded paths even by simply calling the findBy method. To find all classes of a package in Java we can use the ClassHunter of Burningwave Core library. Every class loaded in a Java application is identified by its fully qualified name (package name + class name), and the ClassLoader instance that loaded it. A package is simply a container that groups related types (Java classes, interfaces, enumerations, and annotations). You could parse the classpath and obtain a list of Jars and a list of directories. This package include classes and interface to perform almost all JDBC operation such as creating and executing SQL Queries. [duplicate]. Step 7) Now let's say you want to create a sub package p2 within our existing java package p1. It can be used to get all classes in a package: Reflections reflections = new Reflections("my.project.prefix"); Set